Monday, March 28, 2011

Weatherproof Me...


Weatherproof Me...I was hesitant in buying Sorels for the longest time and decided to stick with Uggs because they 'looked better' but I ended up destroying them and having to buy another pair every other winter. Then, I took the plunge, and bought my first pair of Sorels. At first, it felt like I was walking on the moon, but now I can't get enough of them. They are functional, and maybe some can even say stylish. I hope this will be my first and last pair as I would like them to last forever. Do something you are hesitant in doing, and you may surprise yourself.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know you got Sorels since I thought u got UGGS too or maybe I remember wrong =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I did...on sale in Edmonton :) They will be for next season :)

    ReplyDelete