Thursday, April 14, 2011

Childhood Memories...

Childhood Memories...Sometimes I come across random items that remind me of my childhood. This Sailormoon umbrella reminded me of when I was living in Hong Kong and how it would be my 'must watch cartoon' as soon as I got home from school. It was a huge part of my childhood while I was in Hong Kong, a place I use to call my primary home. It is still my home, but now my secondary home. When you are younger, you tend to adapt to change a lot easier, and learn to pick up things just like that (so thankful I lived in Hong Kong or else my Cantonese would be horrendous).  As you get older, you gain a lot of experience and knowledge, but other things start to fade. Is that the case for you?

What is your favourite childhood cartoon show?

No comments:

Post a Comment