Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Domestication...

Domestication...is not automatically included in the 'whole package' these days. I confess that I never took 'home ec' in high school because my school didn't offer it. The closest to sewing I ever did was awkwardly sewing back together my dog's toys. No wait, I hemmed my school uniform skirt, but that was decades ago...who has to wear uniforms now?! I must say though, sewing is fun. Heck, learning something new is pretty fun. And it's only fun when you make it fun. Next on the purchase list, a sewing machine :)

Location: The Sewing Studio
1225 Yonge Street
http://lovesewing.com/toronto

2 comments:

  1. AC, Im proud of you for your first "official" sewing project, the drawstring bag that you sewed wonderfully. Please let me know when you go shopping for your new toy. Im going to go and just "look". I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eunmi,thanks to your help!!!! It just really only took us 3 hours with two brains to figure out this drawstring bag. LOL

    ReplyDelete