Friday, April 1, 2011

I Miss You...

I Miss You...I'm not referring to a person here. I'm referring to this delicious Prosciutto Crudo pizza I had while I was in Calgary. It was absolutely to die for. I have not had a pizza back here in Toronto that is even close to this. I can't stop thinking about it and crave it often. This would definitely be the most expensive pizza I have if I decide I just need to have it and can no longer wait until the next time rolls around.

Prosciutto Crudo - tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, ham and gorgonzola

Photo: courtesy of Gary Li
Location: 931 1 Ave NE
Calgary, AB T2E9E1

romaspizzeria.ca

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Pizzeria Libretto is good too hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtesy of my Blackberry camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are SOOOO referring to a person here!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much for trying to sound cryptic ;)

    ReplyDelete