Monday, April 11, 2011

Once Upon A Time...

Once upon a time...when iphone 4s, blackberrys, mac books, PS3s, PVRs and anything with the lower case 'e' in front of it did not exist, how did people entertain themselves? Communicate with each other? We are so dependent on our pieces of technology now, that if we ever lost it, it would be like losing our life for oh...a while until you got your next phone and installed all your contacts, music, photos, apps and emails back. I really miss the old fashion way of writing letters to each other and snail mailing them off to loved ones. I use to love checking the mail everyday. Now, I dread it. Maybe instead of emailing someone, get up and go talk to them in person. I know it is hard. So lets take it slow. Baby steps in moving...backwards...

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne... I would love to receive a snail mail from you... with a big fat stamp on it... and sealed with a kiss. hahahaha. lovely photo!!!

    ReplyDelete